- Independent marine surveyor of yachts and small craft for over 20 years.
- Cargo container surveys.
- Load & stow surveys of yachts and small craft as ocean cargo.
- Underwriting inspections for marine facilities.
- Vessel repair/refit project management and critical path planning.
- Vessel newbuilding services including yard evaluation and selection assistance; specification development and review; oversight and progress/quality auditing.
- Technical assistance in maritime legal discovery and expert witness services.
- Development and implementation of vessel specific quality control inspection programs and preventative maintenance systems.
- Development and implementation of vessel specific crew training programs.
- Critical event resolution historical review and statistical analysis of vessel systems data from RGM Isis (Integrated Ship's Information System) systems.
- Turn key production of custom vessel specific color illustrated yacht operations manuals.
- Development of vessel specific log books, check lists, forms, station bills, and concierge materials.
- Turn key production of crew training program manuals and employee handbooks.
- Development of Power-point presentations and DVDs for training and legal exhibit purposes.
- Creation of specialized marine survey forms.